Sunday, September 22, 2013

Katie's Cupboard

I moved my home-canned goods to a glass-front cupboard. I want to see the beautiful jars more often!!




From left to right: Tangy Dill Squash Relish, Blackberry Jam (top) and Peach Pie Filling (bottom), Peach Jam (top) and Pineapple Chunks (bottom), Cinnanilla Peach Jam (recipe soon!), Cinnanilla Peach Jam, Peach Pie Filling, Peach Pie Filling, Vanilla Bean Pear Jam, and my latest addition, Basil Garlic Tomato sauce from MY homegrown tomatoes.  Oh, and my husband and I seasoned this to our tastes.  Holy.  Cow.  It's delicious!!!

I bought about a half bushel of apples this week, so I'll be adding to the cupboard soon!

Have you canned anything interesting, comforting, or delicious this year?  I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment